Coconut Curry with Mussels and Scallops
Servings: 4 people
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 stalk lemon grass minced
- 2 tbsp ginger minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 32 oz Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth
- 24 oz Pacific Foods Organic Coconut Beverage
- 1 lb live mussels cleaned and debeared
- 1 lb fresh scallops
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro for garnish
In a medium to large stockpot, saute minced ginger, lemongrass and garlic, for about 2 minutes in about 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Pour in Pacific Foods Organic Coconut Beverage and Vegetable broth. let simmer for about 15 minutes, adding salt to taste.
Add Mussels and Scallops and cover the pot. Let simmer for another 4-6 minutes until all the mussels are opened and scallops are opaque. Top with cilantro and serve with bread. Enjoy!